Beckett Stock Photo,
not actual product.
At 132 standard-size cards, the 1966-67 issue was the largest Topps set to date. The front features a distinctive wood grain border with a television screen look. Bilingual backs feature a short biography, 1965-66 and career statistics. The cards are grouped by team: Montreal (1-10/67-75), Toronto (11-20/76-84), New York (21-30/85-93), Boston (31-41/94-101), Detroit (42-52/102-109) and Chicago (53-64/110-117). The cards were printed in Canada. The key card in the set is Bobby Orr's Rookie Card. Other Rookie Cards include Emile Francis, Harry Sinden and Peter Mahovlich. The backs of card numbers 127-132 form a puzzle of Bobby Orr.
Manufacturer: Topps Co.
Beckett Item ID: 1229555
Team Name: Detroit Red Wings
Qty Available: 1
Dealer: Triple I Sportscards Inc
- USPS Priority Mail (Insured)
- USPS XPress Mail (Insured)
- USPS First Class (Uninsured)
- USPS Priority Mail (Uninsured)
- USPS XPress Mail (Uninsured)
- USPS First Class (Insured)
- USPS Global Express Guaranteed (Insured)
- USPS First-Class Mail International (Uninsured)
- USPS Priority Mail International (Uninsured)
- USPS Priority Mail International (Insured)
- USPS Express Mail International (Insured)
- FedEx International Economy
- FedEx International Priority
- Local In Store Pickup