Beckett Stock Photo,
not actual product.
Perhaps the most popular set of the seventies, the 144-card 1976-77 Topps set witnessed a return to the larger-size at 3 1/8" by 5 1/4". The larger size and excellent photo quality are appealing to collectors. Also, because of the size, they are attractive to autograph collectors. Cards were issued in 10-card packs which cost 15 cents with 24 packs per box. The fronts have a large color photo with the team name vertical on the left border. The player's name and position are at the bottom. Backs have statistical and biographical data. Cards numbered 126-135 are the previous season's NBA All-Star selections. The cards were printed on two large sheets, each with eight rows and nine columns. The checklist card was located in the lower right corner of the second sheet. Card No. 1, Julius Erving, is rarely found centered. Rookie Cards include Alvan Adams, Lloyd Free, Gus Williams and David Thompson.
Manufacturer: Topps Co.
Beckett Item ID: 3013012
Team Name: Indiana Pacers
Qty Available: 1
Dealer: OVERTIME CARDS
- USPS First-Class Mail International (Uninsured)
- USPS Global Express Guaranteed (Insured)
- USPS First Class (Insured)
- USPS Priority Mail (Uninsured)
- USPS First Class (Uninsured)
- USPS Priority Mail (Insured)
- USPS Express Mail International (Insured)
- USPS Priority Mail International (Insured)
- USPS Priority Mail International (Uninsured)
- Local In Store Pickup