Beckett Stock Photo,
not actual product.
The 270-card first series was released in November, 2003. The cards were issued in eight-card hobby packs with an $3 SRP which came 24 packs to a box and 12 boxes to a case. These cards were also issued in nine-card retail packs also with a $3 SRP which came 24 packs to a box and 12 boxes to a case. Please note that insert cards were much more prevalent in the hobby packs. The following subsets were included in the first series: Super Rookies (1-30); Season Highlights Checklists (261-270). In addition, please note that the Super Rookie cards were not short printed. The second series, also of 270 cards, was released in June 2004. That series was highlighted by the following subsets: Season Highlights Checklists (471-480), Super Rookies (481-540). In addition, an update set was issued as a complete set with the 2005 Upper Deck I product. Those cards feature a mix of players who changed teams and Rookie Cards.
Brand: Upper Deck
Manufacturer: Upper Deck Co.
Beckett Item ID: 4956907
Team Name: Minnesota Twins
Qty Available: 4
Dealer: The DugoutZone
- USPS Express Mail International (Insured)
- USPS Priority Mail International (Insured)
- USPS Priority Mail International (Uninsured)
- USPS First-Class Mail International (Uninsured)
- USPS Global Express Guaranteed (Insured)
- USPS First Class (Insured)
- USPS XPress Mail (Uninsured)
- USPS Priority Mail (Uninsured)
- USPS First Class (Uninsured)
- USPS XPress Mail (Insured)
- USPS Priority Mail (Insured)
- Local In Store Pickup