The cards in this 200-card set measure 2" by 3 1/4". Collins-McCarthy, the West Coast manufacturer of Zee Nuts (E137), issued the Baseball's Hall of Fame set of players in 1917. These black and white photos of current players were not only numbered but also listed alphabetically. The set is similar to D328, except that E135 is printed on thinner stock. The complete set price includes all variation cards listed in the checklist below. Recent research indicates that this set was issued in 1917, a good example of that is the Ping Bodie card. Bodie played the full 1916 season for San Francisco and his card indicates he is a member of the White Sox. At least four different back varieties are known: A card with a blank back, Collins-McCarthy, Boston Store and Standard Biscuit.
Extra Dealer Information:
Beckett Item ID: 3536422
Qty Available: 1
Dealer: AU Sports Memorabilia Inc.
- USPS Priority Mail International (Uninsured)
- USPS Priority Mail International (Insured)
- USPS XPress Mail (Uninsured)
- USPS Priority Mail (Insured)
- USPS XPress Mail (Insured)
- USPS First Class (Uninsured)
- USPS Priority Mail (Uninsured)
- USPS First Class (Insured)
- USPS First-Class Mail International (Uninsured)